Anne M. Valentine
Anne Valentine is a Board Certified Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. She has devoted her professional career to the representation of injured people and has successfully litigated many cases involving complex tort issues. She practices in the areas of personal injury, insurance and medical malpractice.
Ms. Valentine is a past President of the Ohio Association for Justice (formerly Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers). She is the first woman to hold this office. Ms. Valentine’s goal as the OAJ President was to assure citizens of Ohio that their families will continue to be protected both in the workplace and in their personal lives.
Ms. Valentine is frequently asked to lecture throughout the state on insurance law, evidence, trial practice and medical negligence topics. She was appointed to the board of the Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation and serves her community as a volunteer with the Homeless Project and the Columbus Aids Task Force.
- The Ohio State University, bachelors degree, 1977
- Capital University Law School, Juris Doctorate, 1981
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, 1998
- Best Lawyers in America (selected by peers for inclusion)
- Board Certified Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Instructor at the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College since 1999
- Ohio Supreme Court Commission on the Rules of Practice and Procedure – 6 year appointment, Chair (2005-2007)
- Homeless Project volunteer (Columbus Bar Association)
- First woman president of the state trial bar Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio Super Lawyer
- Ohio Association for Justice (OAJ), Past president (first woman president)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Central Ohio Association for Justice (COAJ)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Greater Columbus Rowing Association