Craig Tuttle joined Leeseberg & Valentine in 2011 as a Columbus medical malpractice lawyer and personal injury lawyer. Prior to joining the firm, Craig gained experience in business and pharmaceutical litigation.
Craig graduated magna cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in Cleveland, Ohio. While in law school, he was the vice-chair and competing member of the moot court team, winning awards for Outstanding Appellate Advocacy and Best Oral Advocacy. He was also honored as a Presidential Management Fellowship Finalist by the Federal Government.
Prior to law school, Craig graduated magna cum laude from Bowling Green State University. He remains actively involved with his alma mater as an advisor to the Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, 2010
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, 2004
- Ohio Supreme Court and all other Ohio courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Barrister’s Leadership Program, 2014
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Judicial Screening Committee
- American Association for Justice
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association