Susan L. Hahn
Susan Hahn is a 1998 graduate of Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, Missouri, where she graduated near the top of her class. She also has a bachelor of science degree in biology from the University of North Carolina and laboratory experience to aggressively represent the rights of injured people while understanding the technical aspects of the medical profession.
Beginning with her clerkship during law school at a successful personal injury law firm in St. Louis, Ms. Hahn has dedicated her practice exclusively to representing the rights of people who have been injured by the negligence of others.
Ms. Hahn is a member of the National Asian-Pacific American Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association, and the Ohio Association for Justice.
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Science in Biology, 1995
- Washington University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1998
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Ohio Association for Justice (formerly OATL)
- Ohio Trial Magazine Board of Editors
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Columbus Bar Asociation