Gerald S. Leeseberg
Gerald Leeseberg has established a reputation as one of the most successful trial lawyers in Ohio. He has obtained four of the largest medical malpractice verdicts in Franklin County and has obtained record-high verdicts in other counties.
A Past President of the Central Ohio Association for Justice (formerly Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association), he has also served on the Board of the Ohio Association for Justice (formerly Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers) and has served several terms as the Chair of the OAJ Medical Negligence Section.
Mr. Leeseberg has represented hundreds of clients in various state and federal courts in Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Kentucky, Michigan, Florida, Missouri and Texas in litigation involving airplane crashes, railroad crossing accidents and defective products, as well as medical negligence and general personal injury.
He has been Board Certified in Civil Litigation by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, has been named an Ohio “Super Lawyer” and has been on the “Best Trial Lawyer in America” list since 1994.
He is a partner at the firm of Leeseberg & Valentine.
- Bowling Green State University, BLS, magna cum laude, 1976
- Ohio State University College of Law, juris doctorate, 1979
- Ohio Super Lawyer
- Best Trial Lawyers in America
- Ohio Association for Justice, President’s Distinguished Service Award (2011, 2013)
- Central Ohio Association for Justice, President’s Distinguished Service Award (2013)
- American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Ohio Association for Justice (formerly OATL)
- Past Representative at Large
- Past Chair, Medical Negligence Section
- Legislative Committee
- Central Ohio Association for Justice (formerly FCTLA)
- Past President
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Court Docket Committee