Central Ohio Medical Malpractice Attorneys You Can Rely On For Results
We Are Hands-On And Committed To Our Clients
Fighting medical malpractice and negligence is an ongoing battle, and the proper handling of your case is crucial. Many people think that the value of their case is not large enough or that they do not stand a chance at obtaining a favorable verdict against an intimidating medical system or insurance company. Let us be the judge of that.
At Leeseberg & Valentine in Columbus, we have won several of Ohio’s largest medical malpractice verdicts, and we have secured substantial settlements for clients with a wide variety of case types and complexities against seemingly insurmountable odds. Our resources, skills and dedication to maximizing the compensation that our clients deserve allow us to obtain favorable settlements and verdicts that provide our clients and their families the opportunity to live fulfilling and happy lives.
Benefit From Our Results-Producing Legal Skills
Our results give you something other firms cannot offer. We personally handle every case that we take on. We accept case referrals from other lawyers in Ohio and other states, but we never farm out our cases. Once you have retained our firm, we diligently and proactively pursue the evidence that we can use to hold accountable the negligent medical professional or facility that is responsible for your injuries or the death of a loved one.
Some of the many cases we have handled include:
- Surgical mistakes made before, during and after surgery by any member of the surgical team
- Birth injuries to infants and mothers
- Pregnancy-related injuries to mothers
- Gynecological mistakes, including misdiagnoses
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose any type of cancer, heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism and other serious conditions
- Anesthesia errors that cause brain damage, coma and death
- Medication mistakes made by a doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- Nursing home neglect and elder abuse
- Wrongful death due to medical mistakes
Our medical malpractice attorneys have extensive experience handling virtually every conceivable kind of medical negligence case, involving every medical specialty. We have developed working relationships with many of the world’s leading medical specialists, who have agreed to serve as experts on behalf of our clients.
Our staff of full-time nurses permits us to investigate and organize complex medical cases so that they can be efficiently prosecuted and persuasively presented to juries at trial.